ISK prepares students to be responsible and active 21st century citizens. We strive to ensure they have the skills to adapt to, make sense of, and innovate in this ever-changing digital world.
The educational philosophy of the ISK ICT program will cultivate a culture of innovation amongst teachers, students and our community. ISK provides ICT resources, expertise, and learning opportunities needed to develop the robust ICT capability required for rich and vigorous participation as global citizens.
ISK Technology AIMS
At ISK, students develop life-long ICT capability as they learn to use ICT effectively and responsibly in their learning. Students use ICT to:
- Competently access, communicate, remix, and create knowledge and concepts;
- Investigate and solve relevant problems;
- Work collaboratively in all learning areas at school and in their lives beyond school;
- Explore and innovate using design and computational thinking;
- Participate ethically and responsibly in a digital environment;
- Understand ICT systems and contribute to new ways of doing things as technologies evolve.
Recognizing that technology is multi-disciplinary by nature and has applications in any environment, ISK promotes life-long success by infusing technology utilization throughout the teaching and learning processes.
Please read our tech plan for a more comprehensive understanding of technology at ISK.