This website is for the communication of information to current, past and future members of the International School of Kenya.
This site is a part of the ISKNet. As such all users are expected to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). The following outline those
The ISKNet (email, Intranet, Internet, Library Resources, hardware, software, etc.) is designed to directly support and enhance the instructional program. It also functions to foster communication between and among all ISK employees. The use of this instructional and administrative tool must be limited to activities that directly strengthen education, curriculum and divisional communications.
By using the ISKNet I will be held accountable to this policy.
- The viewing or distribution of information or material that is obscene (disgusting and morally offensive), pornographic (sexual photos or movies), or derogatory (insulting and mean) to others will not be tolerated.
- All forms of cyber bullying (harassing, teasing, intimidating, threatening, sending / posting inappropriate or hurtful messages through e-mail, chat, SMS, images or Web sites) are unacceptable.
- Streaming and downloading large files for non-instructional use during school hours are forbidden.
- Users of ISKNet resources are personally responsible for compliance with Kenyan law.
- ISKNet resources may not used for private gain (to make money) or for political activities unless otherwise sanctioned (given permission by ISK Administration)
- Plagiarism (copying or stealing other’s published work and using it as your own) is not tolerated at ISK. Any material obtained from the Internet and used in schoolwork must have the source cited correctly.
ISKNet users who feel that they have been the victims of misuse of technology should not erase the offending material and immediately report the incident to a teacher or school administrator. All reports of harassments in cyberspace will be investigated fully.
ISK will reasonably ensure personal data is secured. ISK reserves the right to monitor and investigate any data on the ISKNet to ensure maximum educational availability of ISKNet resources.
Sanctions could include, the loss of computer privileges, disciplinary action or termination of contract.
You may contact International School of Kenya's Webmaster at:
email: webmaster followed by @isk.ac.ke