Above Nav Container

Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Button (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)


Pupil's Pass

Kenya's Immigration Law now requires all non-Kenyan students, from Pre-K to University, to have an annually renewable Pupil's Pass. Children with a Dependent's Pass through their parents are no longer exempt unless their parent(s) has Diplomatic status.

The process for obtaining a Pupil’s Pass has also changed. All applications are now processed online by the Immigration Office. The new Immigration Services website will guide you through the process. Click this link to go to the site.

The website will assist you in completing the necessary forms. Instructions are also given on how to make the payments (KES 5,000 in cash valid for 1 year or Banker's Check of KES 10,000 valid for 2 years). Checks are to be made out to the 'Principal Secretary Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government.'

The website will ask you to upload a cover letter from ISK verifying your child’s enrolment, stamped copies of school reports, and the School's Certificate of Registration. Contact the divisional office of your child/children to obtain these. Elementary – esmail@isk.ac.ke, Middle School – msmail@isk.ac.ke and High School at hsmail@isk.ac.ke.

Please feel free to email admissions@isk.ac.ke should you have questions or require any further information.