Investing in Students’ Futures
Outstanding students deserve exceptional opportunities, but that isn’t always the case. At ISK, we appreciate the extraordinary efforts of these learners, and that’s why we have a scholarship program dedicated to Kenyan youth.
An ISK Scholarship:
- Gives students an outstanding international education in a culturally diverse environment;
- Nurtures students’ creativity and passions;
- Gives scholarship students a sense of inclusion and belonging among students from around the world;
- Opens doors to the world’s best universities;
- Gives students confidence and independence in how they act, communicate, create, learn, and solve problems;
- Inspires and nurtures extraordinary learners to create solutions for tomorrow’s challenges;
- Allows students to become exceptional members of society and eventually give back to the community.
We are currently accepting Scholarship Applications for the 2022-23 school year.
How It Works
The ISK Scholarship targets low to middle income Kenyan students who would otherwise be unable to afford our tuition and fees. We pay for 100% of their costs in High School, including the IB Diploma program, school fees, admission fees, and bus fees. As long as students maintain good academic performance and behavior, we will invest in their creative, personal and academic development.
Applications are screened by a scholarship committee and awarded to the recipients by April of each year. Financial need is assessed upon completion of a Finance Disclosure form including relevant supporting documentation.
The value of respect for each other and for Kenya is evident at ISK, as is a commitment to giving back to the community. Our scholarship program for Kenyan students, together with a broad and dedicated service-learning program which serves our local and national community, have shaped our school values since inception and continues today.
High School Scholarships for Kenyan citizens are based on merit and proven financial need. The Scholarship is catered to students entering Grade 9 or Grade 10.