Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Leadership Course for 2020
The International School of Kenya, in partnership with Columbia Business School is pleased to announce that we will be facilitating a Global Entrepreneurship & Leadership Innovation Pre-College Course at ISK from June 15 - 19, 2020, daily from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The course is targeted towards students currently in High School, Grades 9-12.
Check out the video below for more information:
The pre-college, Global Entrepreneurship Course is a college level, 40 hour course, taught over a week.
- Each participant works on their own business idea and is guided by this curriculum to launch the venture.
- It includes product viability, branding, social media, marketing, three year financial - ready to pitch.
- It is modelled on the MBA program taught on campus.
- All students become a part of the Columbia Entrepreneurial community.
Benefits of the Global Entrepreneurship & Leadership Innovation Pre-College Course
- College level course teaches students to prepare for college.
- Critical thinking, planning, setting timelines and targets, implementation of out of the box ideas.
- Public speaking, leadership, develop an entrepreneurial mind, team building, collaborative working and creativity.
- All students receive a certificate of completion.
- A letter of recommendation is given to the students based on their individual performance.
- The student may request the professor to send the LOR directly on the Common Application or one University of their choice.
To secure your spot, register by filling out this form and make a commitment fee of $500 by February 29 to the ISK Business Office.
The total cost of the Program is $1,800.
For more information, contact the Assistant High School Principal, Mr. Dale at: email@example.com