Mother Tongue Program -After School
One hour a week after school, Monday from 3:40 p.m. - 4:40 p.m.
School bus transport is available.
- Classes are available at a cost according to the size of the group
- Class taught by native speakers holding a teaching certification or numerous years of experience teaching the language
- 1 semester commitment
Reasons why you should enroll your child in the Mother Tongue program
- To build confidence and a positive attitude towards their mother tongue
- To enhance their knowledge of their first language culture
- To provide a range of languages that students can study further from Grade 1 to 12
- To develop an academic knowledge of their first language